Congratulations to Mrs. Sherri Hale for being accepted to attend North Carolina Center for Advancement of Teaching's professional development on Teaching Generation Z: Active and Digital Learning.
- September: Evan Presnell, Jillian Yates, Arwen Taylor, Lily Williams, Lili Bauer, Will Ambler
- October: Kate Ambler, Mikey Duvall, Ian Ward, Jenna Maillot, August Carter, Katie Goode
- November: Olivia Funk, Julia Handley, Ismerai Sanchez, Seth Reagan, Caroline Hassall, Wade Garland
- December: Ella Nelsen, Chris McAdams
- January: Luke Ramsdell, Chase Miller, Gabby Gidley, Chloe Maillot, Pierson Rucker, Wade Garland
- March: Gabby Ivey, Alea Trivette, Joey Albadri, Kai Jewell-Miller, Noah Pearson, Nicole Church
|Valle Crucis School Mission and Vision Statements|
Our mission is to develop a process that is efficient, intentional, and purposeful in providing a relevant and appropriate educational experience for all students.
"A Tradition of Excellence"
Interested in helping a VCS student?
Ms. Eyler in our middle school was recently provided with a subscription for electronic middle school level books that also include audio for helping struggling readers. The books can be downloaded to an IPod Touch for the students.
If you have upgraded a device at home and have an IPod Touch OR an Iphone that is no longer used, we could really use the donation of your old device to be able to take advantage of these books. Contact Ms. Eyler or Ms. Carroll if you are interested in this project - and THANKS!!
If you did not pick up a letter with your login for the parent portal into PowerSchool,
you may pick it up in person from the office.
Because we always need to protect your child's privacy,
we must ask that you do this in person. Thank you!
|Answers from NCDPI on Common Core - our new standards: